Our club will be holding 6 FREE preseason one hour trainings for those registered for Spring (including HS girls that played in the fall if interested) starting this week. These trainings will be held at Lettie Brown on Fridays on the following dates; January 18th, 25th February 1st,8th,22nd March 1st
We have booked the gyms from 5:30-7:30pm and will break age/gender groups up as follows...
5:30-6:30pm Lettie Gym 1 Boys and girls born 2011-13
Lettie Gym 2 Boys born 2009/10
6:30-7:30pm Lettie Gym 1 Boys** and Girls born 2000-2006
Lettie Gym 2 Girls born 2007-10
Great way to get touches on the ball and improve your soccer skills!
All soccer players born in 2000-2013 interested in a “travel heavy” soccer experience with excellent training involving college level coaches and trainers.
Take a minute to read about our fabulous coaching staff on the Coaches Tab.
MPSC is the “next level soccer for the dedicated player”. Our mission is develop soccer players to build the Morton High School program by providing quality training for our youth.
Sunday, January 20: 5-8PM
Sunday, January 27: 5-8PM
5:00-5:45 - All Birth Year 2011-2013
5:45-6:30 - Boys Birth Year 2009-2010
6:30-7:15 - Girls Birth Year 2007-2010
7:15-8:00 - Girls Birth Year 2004-2006
A High School boys team has been formed. For more information and to set up an evaluation, please contact Jen Bakirdan team manager ()
Lincoln Grade School Gymnasium (South Entrance)
100 S. Nebraska, Morton
1. MPSC was formed by parents with young Morton soccer players in several different “travel heavy” Central Illinois soccer clubs outside of Morton. MPSC helped bring those local players back to Morton to play and train in Morton.
2. Excellent training with professional and ICC coaches and trainers
3. Competitive philosophy in a positive supportive environment
4. Travel heavy experience with some local and regional tournaments
5. Helps promote and improve our high school soccer program
6. Competitively priced vs other area “travel heavy” programs
7. MPSC program is a strong believer in giving back to Morton and our community. In 2017, the MPSC program brought back the Morton Pumpkin Classic soccer tournament to McClallen Park. It required a dedicated effort from the tournament directors, tournament committee, MPSC Board, and its families. It brought over 110 teams in 2017 & 150 teams in 2018.
-Copy of Birth Certificate*
-IYSA Medical Waiver
-Kuhl Insurance Waiver*
-Shin Guards / Soccer Flats or Tennis Shoes (No Cleats)
*Items required for New Players only. Please complete prior to evaluations.
Documents found on the Documents Tab
Season, Training & Tournaments
-Season starts March 1 and runs through early June
-Practice 2 times per week
-Optional All-Club Training Nights on 6 Friday’s
- U8 - 2-3 Tournaments plus Peoria League (Thursday Nights)
- U9-U10 - 3-4 Tournaments
-U11-U19 - 4-5 Tournaments
Season Fees include Carding, Coaches, League, Tournaments and Field Rental.
U7-U8 - $250
U9-U10 - $325
U11-U19 - $425
Training Only Option - $175
Uniform Fee - $50 for jersey/kit and practice t-shirt
All players will also receive a warm up “sponsor sweatshirt”.
Age Group Chart for Spring 2019 (Note: Players may play up in age group pending skill and need):
** If this group grows then we will provide a separate time for the boys at Lettie Brown on T/TR 6:45-8pm.
T/TR Dates...Dec 4, 6,13,18, 20 January 8,10,15,17,22,24,29,31 Feb 5,7,12
M/W Dates ... Dec 10*,12,17,19 January 7*, 9,14,16,23,28*,30, Feb 4,6,11,13,25 ( * MHS East gym dates)
MPSC Coaches offer "optional winter training" right here in our local gyms. Training is optional but a great opportunity to get touches on the ball and work on footskills/technical play. Training starts in early December and goes through mid February. Please register right away so that we can adjust any groups that we need to. .
Spring Player registration is NOW OPEN!! Please register your child if they are interested in playing travel soccer Spring 2019 with MPSC. Click on the "Spring Registration 2019" tab to the left or the "register" tab in the upper right corner. Info on Spring Evals will be out soon!! Go MPSC!!!