We will hold our Spring parent meeting on February 26th at Lincoln School from 6-7:30pm. We will meet in the new gym. At that time we will go over code of conduct, introduce board and coaches, take questions and discuss season overview. Some spiritwear will be for sale at that time. Hope to see you all there!! Fees can be paid at that time.
Last Call... if you had a player that missed evaluations but would like to play this spring please contact/email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an evaluation that would take place during our winter trainings.
Our club will be holding 6 FREE preseason one hour trainings for those registered for Spring (including HS girls that played in the fall if interested) starting this week. These trainings will be held at Lettie Brown on Fridays on the following dates; January 18th, 25th February 1st,8th,22nd March 1st
UPDATED.... All age groups (except HS boys training with Coach Oz at ICC on Fridays) will now train from 5:30-6:30pm in the gyms at Lettie Brown. Meet in the big gym and we will break up into groups at that time.
Great way to get touches on the ball and improve your soccer skills!
All soccer players born in 2000-2013 interested in a “travel heavy” soccer experience with excellent training involving college level coaches and trainers.
Take a minute to read about our fabulous coaching staff on the Coaches Tab.
MPSC is the “next level soccer for the dedicated player”. Our mission is develop soccer players to build the Morton High School program by providing quality training for our youth.
Sunday, January 20: 5-8PM
Sunday, January 27: 5-8PM
5:00-5:45 - All Birth Year 2011-2013
5:45-6:30 - Boys Birth Year 2009-2010
6:30-7:15 - Girls Birth Year 2007-2010
7:15-8:00 - Girls Birth Year 2004-2006
A High School boys team has been formed. For more information and to set up an evaluation, please contact Jen Bakirdan team manager ()
Lincoln Grade School Gymnasium (South Entrance)
100 S. Nebraska, Morton
1. MPSC was formed by parents with young Morton soccer players in several different “travel heavy” Central Illinois soccer clubs outside of Morton. MPSC helped bring those local players back to Morton to play and train in Morton.
2. Excellent training with professional and ICC coaches and trainers
3. Competitive philosophy in a positive supportive environment
4. Travel heavy experience with some local and regional tournaments
5. Helps promote and improve our high school soccer program
6. Competitively priced vs other area “travel heavy” programs
7. MPSC program is a strong believer in giving back to Morton and our community. In 2017, the MPSC program brought back the Morton Pumpkin Classic soccer tournament to McClallen Park. It required a dedicated effort from the tournament directors, tournament committee, MPSC Board, and its families. It brought over 110 teams in 2017 & 150 teams in 2018.
-Copy of Birth Certificate*
-IYSA Medical Waiver
-Kuhl Insurance Waiver*
-Shin Guards / Soccer Flats or Tennis Shoes (No Cleats)
*Items required for New Players only. Please complete prior to evaluations.
Documents found on the Documents Tab
Season, Training & Tournaments
-Season starts March 1 and runs through early June
-Practice 2 times per week
-Optional All-Club Training Nights on 6 Friday’s
- U8 - 2-3 Tournaments plus Peoria League (Thursday Nights)
- U9-U10 - 3-4 Tournaments
-U11-U19 - 4-5 Tournaments
Season Fees include Carding, Coaches, League, Tournaments and Field Rental.
U7-U8 - $250
U9-U10 - $325
U11-U19 - $425
Training Only Option - $175
Uniform Fee - $50 for jersey/kit and practice t-shirt
All players will also receive a warm up “sponsor sweatshirt”.
Age Group Chart for Spring 2019 (Note: Players may play up in age group pending skill and need):