All soccer players born in 2001-2013 interested in a “travel heavy” soccer experience with excellent training involving college level coaches and trainers.
Take a minute to read about our fabulous coaching staff under the Coaches Tab.
MPSC is the “next level soccer for the dedicated player”. Our mission is develop soccer players to build the Morton High School program by providing quality training for our youth.
Saturday June 1 from 9am-12pm and Sunday, June 2 from 12pm-3pm broken down by birth year and gender.
All groups born 2011-13
Boys born 2009-10 Boys
Girls born 2007-10
Girls born 2001-2006
Please note If these dates and times do not work for your child, please email email@example.com and we will arrange an alternative player evaluation time. All players (new and returning) MUST attend at least one evaluation.
Carper Field at MHS (MHS turf football field) 350 N. Illinois Ave. Morton, IL (Jackson side of HS)
1. MPSC was formed by parents with young Morton soccer players in several different “travel heavy” Central Illinois soccer clubs outside of Morton. MPSC helped bring those local players back to Morton to play and train in Morton.
2. Excellent training with professional and ICC coaches and trainers
3. Competitive philosophy in a positive supportive environment
4. Travel heavy experience with some local and regional tournaments
5. Helps promote and improve our high school soccer program
6. Competitively priced vs other area “travel heavy” programs
7. MPSC program is a strong believer in giving back to Morton and our community. In 2017, the MPSC program brought back the Morton Pumpkin Classic soccer tournament to McClallen Park. The tournament is huge undertaking and a source of pride for our club. It required a dedicated effort from the tournament directors, tournament committee, MPSC Board, and its families. It brought over 110 teams in 2017 & 150 teams in 2018 to Morton.
- Copy of Birth Certificate*
- IYSA Medical Waiver (returning players only need to update if needed)
- US Club Medical Waiver (all players this season)
- Kuhl Insurance Waiver*
- Soccer Ball
- Shin Guards / Soccer Flats or Tennis Shoes (No Cleats)
- Water recommended
*Items required for New Players only. Please complete prior to evaluations.
Documents found under the Documents Tab
Season, Training & Tournaments
- Fall Season starts approximately August 1 and runs through Mid-late October.
- Practice 2 times per week
- Optional All-Club Training Nights on 6 Friday’s
- U8 - 2-3 Tournaments plus Peoria League (Thursday Nights)
- U9-U10 - 3-4 Tournaments
- U11-U19 - 4-5 Tournaments
Season Fees include Carding, Coaches, League, Tournaments, Insurance and Field Rental.
U7-U8 - $250
U9-U10 - $325
U11-U19 - $425
Training Only Option - $175
Pumpkin Classic volunteer retainer fee: We are asking each family to write a separate $50/ family “volunteer retainer check” (will not be deposited unless you do not work that weekend -- record for sign in for shifts will be in main tent) to ensure that volunteer hours are completed for our September 20-22 tourney. We need everyone to volunteer that weekend to make it a success. 4 hours/ player with 6 hours of volunteering asked of families with more than 1 child at MPSC. Some opportunities for volunteering take place prior to the tournament too.
Uniform Fee - TBD (We are looking into new affordable quality uniform options.)
All new players will also receive a warm up “sponsor sweatshirt”.
Age Group Chart for Fall 2019 (Note: Players may play up in age group pending skill and need):